Wednesday

A gem in Sausalito. Do you like it?


Wanna see what a million dollar starter home looks like? Check out the article in Forbes. I picked this one out of the bunch, because I like the steps. It seems mysterious without being spooky. I also love the location, in Sausalito, California. I absolutely love Sausalito. I was there for a weekend a few years back. It is very romantic, although the San Francisco Bay was rather choppy the day we went sailing there. Anyway, the following is a description I got off Forbes:

"A Craftsman-style home in Sausalito, located directly to the north of San Francisco, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom property has just over 3,000 square feet of interior space. The decks, hardwood floors, fireplaces and wine cellar are prime perks, but what really makes this home worth the money is the view. Perched atop a hill, the home looks down to the San Francisco Bay, the Bay Bridge, the San Francisco skyline and the surrounding mountains. It is listed through Pacific Union."

Check out the other homes that Forbes considers "million dollar starter homes." What do you think? Do you like any of them? Forbes

No comments: